The Met Office has published a statement of weather warning for parts of England including Andover and it’s surrounding villages.
It’s predicted that strong winds will hit the UK and disrupt roads and travel services. The Met Office said, “High gusty winds are expected early Sunday and may cause some travel disruption.”
The warning is set for Sunday, pauses on Monday and Tuesday and later returns Wednesday.
They also said the following in their statement,
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
- Itâs likely that some coastal routes, seafronts and coastal communities affected by spray and/or large waves