The Test Valley Business Awards has now entered the all-important judging period for 2017
After the frantic stage of crafting and submitting entries, the Test Valley Business Awards now moves to the calmer period where the individual Gold Sponsors carefully judge their many entries as part of the gradual build-up to the prestigious Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony later on in the year; at which this year’s winners will be announced.
The biggest Awards to-date, the Test Valley Business Awards has received over 170 entries to this year’s 6 Categories; each now sitting with the judges to determine which of these local businesses will be announced the 18 finalists for 2017.
Businesses entering had the opportunity to submit for any, or all, of the following 6 categories, judged by the Awards’ generous Gold Sponsors –
• Doing Business Locally – Taylored IT
• Apprentice Employer of the Year – Andover College
• Innovation & Technology Award – University of Southampton Science Park
• New Business of the Year – Test Valley Borough Council
• Small Business of the Year – Wilkins Kennedy
• The Brenda Locke Award for Women in Business – Phoenix Transconnect
Now in its 13th year, the Test Valley Business Awards – run by a small steering group of volunteers and supported by the Council – has become a well-established platform to promote business excellence and especially to shine a light on the many new and small innovative businesses operating out of sight.
It is a great way to enable smaller enterprises to gain the recognition and exposure to grow.
For more information about the Awards, please visit: www.tvbawards.org.uk.