Police are continuing their appeal for information about the death of a man on the A303 at Popham at the weekend.
It is believed the 27-year-old had been walking along the road sometime between 12.20 and 12.30am, Saturday, May 23.
At this time, it is thought that he may have been struck by multiple vehicles.
Sergeant Gabe Snuggs said: “We’re still appealing for people to come forward who were travelling on the A303 either eastbound or westbound between 12.10 and 12.40am that morning.
“Did you see a man trying to cross the road or walking alongside it? Maybe you saw something unusual in the carriageway or perhaps struck something but weren’t sure?
“We’ve already spoken to a car driver and an HGV driver and identified further lines of enquiry and further potential witnesses.
“These include two or three vehicles that would have potentially passed the man in lane two of the eastbound carriageway at Popham just before the services.
“We’d also like to hear from any potential witnesses who may have swerved to avoid a cone we’re told was in lane one just before this section.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sergeant Snuggs at Eastleigh police station on 101 quoting Operation Bucklesham.