Are you looking for a new career direction, or do you want to retrain in a new industry, or perhaps you are returning from a career break if so then a successful Hampshire insurance business wants to hear from you.
Be Wiser Insurance, based in Andover, are looking for people who would thrive from the opportunity of moving to a company that will provide thorough training for roles that have 100% customer interaction.
“The insurance business is growing from strength to strength in today’s marketplace and we have lots of opportunities for the right people,” said Be Wiser Director of Personnel Jo Newman.” You could be someone who wants to downsize from your current job or are finding it difficult getting your next role following redundancy. Whatever your circumstance we are keen to hear from you.”
The Restart scheme will offer a ‘first class’ induction program that prepares you to undertake a variety of customer facing roles such as transferring calls, dealing with after-sales queries, renewing insurance policies or investigating and resolving customer complaints.
“Whatever the role, providing exceptional service to our customers will be paramount,” said Jo Newman.
There are lots of benefits from joining Be Wiser including:
- A dedicated trainer in the first part of your employment to train you in the products and departmental processes – with a lot of attention and time for learning the system.
- Time to re-train or learn new skills and techniques in order to fulfil your role.
- Opportunity to have flexible working patterns through job sharing if a full time position is not for you.
- Earn additional income if targets are achieved.
- An opportunity to get an industry qualification and receive a certification in insurance.
- Get a sense of self-satisfaction in providing a service that you can be proud of.
- Growing into other roles and progressing into supervisory and managerial roles.
- Automatic enrolment to the company pension scheme where the company will match contributions up to 1% in the first 12 months and then up to 5% thereafter.
The starting salary is £18,000 per annum with the potential to earn performance bonus on top of your monthly earnings. There is also an annual 5% salary increase.
If you want to find out how working for Be Wiser could work for you then call one of their Recruitment Consultants on 01264 748181 or drop in to see them at The Owls Nest, Winchester Street, Andover. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.