The friendly local Central convenience store which is also know as Enham Stores has recently seen a new look.
Owners Leslie & Tim are big supporters of the community and wanted to ensure their existing and new customers received the best shopping experience in the store as possible.
They husband and wife team have re-merchandised, introduced new lines with affordable prices and have ensured that they are completely accessible to all with extra wide aisles the whole way round the store!
The shop which has free easy access where you can pull in outside and additional parking next door.
The shop always has a friendly feel to it and offers an array of services.
Handmade Goods with Locally sourced and seasonal Produce:
* Pies, Quiches, Pate & Cakes
• Lamb, Beef, Pork & Free Range Eggs Supplied Locally
• Fresh Baked Goods: Bread, Pastries, Sandwiches, Rolls & Savouries
• Dry Cleaning, Laundry, Repairs & Alterations
• Newspapers & Magazines
• Post Office Services : Euros & Travel Insurance ,Parcel Service 7 days a week ,Gas, Electric, & Mobile Top Up • Email & Photocopy Services
* Hot Food & Drinks and a Fabulous Fish & Chip night every Friday.
What more can you want from your local convenience store, especially as it is only a 2 minute drive from Andover.
Visit them today, you will be surprised at how much is in store.
Opening Times: Mon – Fri 7.00am to 7.00pm | Sat 7.30am to 5.30pm | Sun 8.00am – 4.00pm