Following one of its most successful years in the initiative’s 14 year history; seeing almost 100 people gather together in rural Stockbridge for the official launch, over 200 entries received, and 5 entrants picked at random to receive an assortment of local treats – including a day’s fishing courtesy of Leckford Estate – the Test Valley Business Awards judging period is now underway.
This year’s entrants had the opportunity to enter any one of the Awards’ six diverse categories, including:
• Innovation & Technology Award – sponsored by The University of Southampton Science Park
• New Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Test Valley Borough Council
• Doing Business Locally Award – sponsored by Taylored IT
• Small Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy
• Employer of the Year Award – sponsored by Simplyhealth
• Businesswoman of the Year Award
Between 25th May and 2nd July, this year’s Gold Sponsors will judge the entries in their particular award category; having the difficult job of picking their finalists.
Now in its 14th year, the Test Valley Business Awards – run by a steering group of volunteers – has become a well-established platform to champion business excellence. It is a great way of shining a light particularly on the many new and small businesses in the region, all doing interesting and valuable work, but often out of sight.
For more information about the Awards, including a detailed timeline of key dates, please visit: www.tvbawards.org.uk