Following the switch on of the Christmas lights, the Andover Town Centre Partnership (ATCP) are delighted to announce a programme of events aimed at boosting trade and making the town more vibrant during the key Christmas season.
The Partnership will be supporting established events, improving key activities and developing new initiatives and plans include:
- A best dressed business Christmas window competition.
- A free customer prize draw, with a £250 prize to spend in a town centre business.
- A ‘12 Days of Christmas’ Treasure Trail.
- An ‘Andover Christmas Live’ programme of events on the 4 Saturdays before Christmas starting this Saturday.
- A celebration of Small Business Saturday in Andover on 6th December.
All of the projects have been designed to make Andover even more attractive to shoppers & visitors and run until just prior to Christmas.
Town Centre Manager, Chris Gregory, said, “We know just how important the Christmas period is to the members of the Town Centre Partnership and so are very focused on this key time.
We urge everybody to consider visiting Andover over the Christmas period and our key message is to ask our regular visitors to enjoy what we have organised, whilst urging those who haven’t visited for a while to plan at least one date to see what they have been missing out on !”