Police investigating a street robbery in King Arthurs Way near to Andover on Friday, July 25 are releasing details of three people they would like to speak to.
A 34-year-old woman reported that at some point between 2.50pm and 3.30pm she was approached by three teenagers on King Arthur’s Way, under the footbridge between Launcelot close and the Merlin pub.
The victim told police that she was tapped on the back, and one man held her hands whilst the other two placed their hands in her pockets. £90 in cash was taken before they ran off towards Meliot Rise.
She described the first man as:
• Aged around 17-years-old.
• 5ft 5ins tall.
• Skinny build.
• Short blonde hair and fair skin.
• Wearing a black tracksuit top and bottoms with a white ‘Nike’ logo. White ‘Nike’ trainers with a blue logo.
• He also had a large black plastic earring in his left ear.
The second man was described as:
• Aged around 18-years-old.
• 6ft tall.
• Skinny build.
• Shaved head with spikes in the middle which were black in colour, he also had a tanned complexion.
• Wearing light blue jeans and a white t-shirt with an image of a woman on the front.
The third man was described as:
• 5ft 3ins tall.
• Large build.
• Long black hair with a pale complexion.
• Wearing blue jeans, a light blue t-shirt, and black shoes that were not trainers.
Anyone who may have more information is asked to contact PC Phillip Covey at Andover Police station on 101 quoting 44140266851 or via the website:
You can also call the charity Crimestoppers line on 0800 555 111 where information can be left anonymously.
Minicom users should call 01962 875000.